- Text size
This good practice guide on learner support is produced by Kineo in collaboration with Ufi.
It’s for: People in the learning and training community who are interested in learner support models for blended and e-learning programmes.
It’s by: Ufi/learndirect and Kineo, two organisations with experience in designing and delivering learning support. Ufi/learndirect has one of the most robust support structures in the UK as part of its network.
- What we mean by learner support
- Why it can make a difference
- Six steps to creating effective learner support
- How some organisations are using learner support
- Future of learner support
Download the free guide here
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.