September 29, 2007 Keywords:
Dr Phillip Candy, Director of Education, Training and Development, NHS Connecting for Health took part in a recent interview with the Towards Maturity project team to look discuss how technology is being harnessed to support the skills of a million staff.
He discusses :
- The challenges in addressing the needs of his audience
- The double divident of technology investment
- The opportunities for e-learning content to move beyond the unispiring and banal!
- To listen now, Press Play on our Towards Maturity Player to stream this Podcast
- To listen later download this Podcast by right clicking the “Download MP3” button above and choosing “Save Target as”.
Keep up to date with our latest Podcasts by subscribing to our Podcast RSS feed
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.