Charles Jennings took part in a recent interview with the Towards Maturity project team to look discuss how technology is being used to support the needs of the knowledge worker in the 21st century.
He discusses :
- Skills challenges at Reuters
- The specific needs of the knowledgeworker
- new models of learning - the 70:20:10 strategy
- Managing change within the organisation
You have 2 options to listen to this Podcast:
- To listen now, Press Play on our Towards Maturity Player to stream this Podcast
To listen later download this Podcast by right clicking the “Download MP3” button above and choosing “Save Target as”.
Keep up to date with our latest Podcasts by subscribing to our Podcast RSS feed
This article was originally created by the Work based e-learning project at e-skills UK and is reproduced with kind permission.