We were thrilled to talk to Charles Jennings , winner of the outstanding contribution to the learning Industry at Wolce this year just before Christmas.
On the eve of his retirement from his role as Global Head of Learning at Thomson Reuters, he discussed with us:
- The challenges of establishing a global learning strategy for the newly merged company
- The economic drivers underpinning the new strategy
- How the new strategy plans to 'sweat the investment' in existing learning technologies even further
- How they plan to support 70:20:10 model of learning moving forward
- Tips on how to get the strategy pass the board
- Some of the tangible benefits to the business
Charles has been a supporter of Towards Maturity since the beginning and we extend our thanks on behalf of the Towards Maturity community for his insights and advice and our congratulations on his well deserved award! We look forward to working with him in his new role in 2009.
This interview is the first of the Next Generation Learning @ Work series.