- Text size
Towards Maturity released a new In-Focus report on the 4th of July, supported by our Founding Ambassador, Epic, as part of their Forward Thinking Series.
The new style report is the first of a series that digs deeper into the extensive benchmarking data available to look at:
- What is the data telling us?
- What are the top performers doing?
- What actions should we take as a result?
The first takes a closer look at Learning Innovation in Leadership Development. It uses the research data and a number of case studies to cover:
- Leaders as learners- their preferences and influence
- Four innovation ideas for modern leadership programme
- 19 practical tips from top performers
- Recommended Resources and References
The report was launched at the free EPIC Forward Thinking Event on Management and Leadership in London on the 4th of July.
Join the Benchmark Today
If you want to find out how you compare with top performers in the use of technology and learning then join our 2012 benchmark today - it is free to take part during June and July and you will receive a personalised report that outlines your strengths and targets opportunities for improvement.
Find out more at www.towardsmaturity.org/2012benchmark or take part now Here