- Text size
October 10, 2012 Keywords: Conference roundup
Now in its third year, Business EDUCA aims to help business delegates achieve organisational results through collaborative intelligence and learning.
If you are looking for a different perspective to drive your learning strategy forward in 2013 then don't miss ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN on running from the 28th - 29th November this year.
The Business EDUCA programme is now in its third year and provides a unique opportunity to help business delegates achieve organisational results through collaborative intelligence and learning. It is different from other events because it offers an opportunity for ongoing conversation and discoveryaround the topics that matter.
Invitation to participate in Ignite
The opening conversation at Business EDUCA is about 'Thriving in Uncertainty' and will be a series of Ignite-style presentations from Senior L&D practitioners and independent industry thought leaders. If you feel passionately about this topic and have something you are burning to tell the industry, there is still an opportunity to get involved. Just let us know and we will tell you how to apply!
6 more reasons not to miss OEB 2012
Here are 6 reasons to join us if you are looking for something different, to challenge your thinking.
- Uncover 70:20:10 with Charles Jennings at an exclusive preconference workshop - find out more here.
- Speexx exchange - this free pre-conference event provides plenty of opportunity to network and share practical ideas on how learning can change today. Register directly here.
- Learning innovation at Eskom - In the corporate plenary, Dr Terry Moss will be sharing ideas about how learning has had to change in South Africa's largest energy provider to deliver competitive advantage in a VUCA ( volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
- Hands on Learning Cafes with popular speakers from last year - Nic Laycock helps you take away an action plan that will help you journey from idea to implementation. Boyd Glover from Dixon's will help you engage line managers in new approaches to 21st Century coaching.
- International perspectives from companies around the globe - find out about new learning models, learning at the speed of light, working in virtual teams. Hear from DHL, AccleorMittal, E-on, Dexia RBC and CapGemini.
- New Business Educa Lounge - if you want to hang out with like-minded people, share ideas informally or just catch up first-hand with conference speakers, the dedicated Business Educa lounge in the heart of the exhibition provides a great place to connect.
Don't take our word for it - here's what others are saying
'Presenting within the Business EDUCA stream at OEB for the first time last year provided me with a great opportunity to both benchmark and network with like-minded business professionals. It was great to get feedback on the work that we are doing at Toyota and the whole experience of contributing as part of the programme provided me with new ideas, new contacts and new challenges to take forward into 2012. I would thoroughly recommend other corporates looking for new perspectives to get involved.' Sann René Glaza, Senior Manager, Customer Service Training Center, Toyota Europe,
'I found the ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN conference last year to be of tremendous benefit by providing fantastic networking opportunities.' Boyd Glover, Head of Skills Training, Dixons Retail
Find out more about the 2012 ONLINE EDUCA BERLIN conference.
You can register ONLINE for the pre-conference workshops (28th November) or the main conference (29th - 30th November).
The conference takes place at the Hotel Intercontinental Berlin
Keep in touch with the OEB news: