- Text size
Download the new 2013-14 Towards Maturity Benchmark today from related download section at the bottom of this page.
Towards Maturity are proud to launch our 2013-14 Towards Maturity Benchmark, which outlines a New Learning Agenda for business and learning leaders to share to deliver 21st century learning that supports the priorities of 21st century learners and organisations.
In his foreword, Peter Cheese the CEO of the CIPD says 'We welcome the New Learning Agenda outlined in this study as a framework for L&D, HR and business leaders to work together in new ways, in the midst of a rapidly evolving work context, to deliver great business results through engaged and motivated staff.'
The report draws on data from
- 538 L&D professionals from 481 companies – over 4 million staff
- 44 countries
- 63% UK: 37% international
- 68% private sector
- 75% with over 500 staff: 41% with over 5,000 staff
- 47% multinationals
- 71% managerialresponsiblity
Uniquely this year we also draw on the perspective of over 2,000 learners from our Learning Landscape study.
Share your thoughts on the report via twitter at #bethebest13 .
Registered users can download the full report and longitudinal trends tables for free by clicking on the link in the related downloads at the bottom of this page.If you are not a registered user, please register here
The report is free thanks to the support of Towards Maturity’s Ambassadors, which include:
- New Learning Agenda- Talent:technology:change 2013 Longitudinal
- New Learning Agenda - TM Benchmark 2013 Executive Summary
- New Learning Agenda - TM Benchmark 2013 Full Report Nov 25th