- Text size
Go To the bottom of this page to the 'Related Download' section to get your free copy of Modernising Learning: Delivering Results, the 2014-15 Towards Maturity Benchmark Study.
We are proud to announce the 2014-15 Towards Maturity Benchmark Study, Modernising Learning: Delivering Results.
Building on the evidence established from 3,500 L&D leaders and 15,000 learners gathered since 2003, this study revisits the New Learning Agenda introduced last year and explores how it is being used as a roadmap for modernising learning.
The new report provides independent evidence to support data-driven decision making for L&D leaders. It considers:
- The Performance Gap in L&D
- Evidence for change
- Balancing Organisational and Individual Need
- New Models of Learning
- Boosting Agility
To uncover the lessons learned from the top performing organisations, the report looks at the top 10% of performers - those in the top 10% of the Towards Maturity Index - to identify what makes them successful.
Called the “Top Deck,” these organisations are all aligning learning to business; providing their learners with an active voice; supporting learning beyond the course and are proactive in connecting with staff. As a result they are twice as likely to report that they are achieving the benefits they seek and three times as likely to report positive changes in staff behaviour (compared to the average).
Are you looking for specific sector reports from this year's Benchmark report? Click here
Let us know what you think of the report:
Keep updated at #GetTheEdge14
You can download the full report at the bottom of this page.
Need to impress a C-level executive? Download our 11-page Executive Summary.
If your time is short, check out these fast facts from the study.
In his foreword, Dr Chai Patel, the Chairman of HC-One provides the business leaders perspective to the findings of this study.
The report draws on data from:
- 600 L&D professionals from 45 countries
- 68% UK: 32% international
- 64% private sector
- 42% multinationals
- 74% managerial responsiblity
Uniquely in our Benchmark studies, we also draw on the perspective of over 5,000 learners from our Learning Landscape study. We explore how staff learn what they need to do their jobs, their barriers and motivators for learning online.
The launch webinar slideshow, hosted by our Ambassdor, Learning Technologies
View the recording of the launch webinar
Take action now:
- Share your thoughts on the report via twitter at #GetTheEdge14 or via our LinkedIn group, New Learning Benchmarks
- If your time is short, check out the fast facts from the study
- Read the foreword by Dr Chai Patel CBE FRCP, Chairman of HC-One
- Find out more about the Towards Maturity Benchmark study and how to get involved in our Sector Benchmark Groups
Registered users can download the full report and longitudinal trends tables for free by clicking on the link in the related downloads at the bottom of this page. If you are not a registered user, please register here.
Towards Maturity Research can be downloaded for free thanks to the kind support of Towards Maturity's Ambassadors who share our passion that independent research should be freely available to all:
Download the report below:
- Modernising Learning: Delivering Results - Executive Summary
- Modernising Learning Delivering Results Full Report 2
- Modernising Learning: Delivering Results - Longitudinal Trends