Towards Maturity Community Interest Company hereby grants to visitors to this website access to these pages conditional upon your agreement to the following terms of usage and the terms of our privacy statement.
You hereby accept the application of the laws of England to govern matters between us in relation to this web site and you agree to indemnify us and not hold us liable for the result of any actions you may take based on the information contained herein.
Neither Towards Maturity Community Interest Company nor any of its employees, agents or sub-contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied, or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site or any web site referred to nor that these web pages will be free from errors or that its availability will be uninterrupted. Towards Maturity Community Interest Company does not warrant that the information on this site is suitable for the purposes for which you may need it or use it.Towards Maturity Community Interest Company cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referred to by an external link. A reference on this site to any persons, products, web sites or services does not constitute or imply their endorsements, recommendation or favouring by Towards Maturity Community Interest Company its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
All copyright to Towards Maturity Community Interest Company publications and their contents vest in Towards Maturity Community Interest Company unless stated otherwise. AlthoughTowards Maturity Community Interest Company has used its reasonable endeavours in compiling these publications it does not guarantee nor shall it be responsible for reliance upon the contents of the publications and shall not be liable for any false, inaccurate or incomplete information. Any reliance placed upon the contents by the reader is at the reader’s sole risk and Towards Maturity Community Interest Company shall not be liable for any consequences of such reliance.
Restrictions on use of web site
The materials and information contained on this web site (Content) and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein belong to Towards Maturity Community Interest Company or its content providers. You are hereby granted permission to access the Site and print a copy of the page as a record of your visit. All other use of the Site and its Content, including modification, publication, transmission, creation of derivative works, incorporation into another web site or reproducing the Site or the Content (whether by linking, framing or any other method) is not permitted without Towards Maturity Community Interest Company's prior express written consent.
Posting or transmitting to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law, is prohibited.
The Purchase of Products
The purchase of any products advertised on this site will be subject to the additional terms and conditions of purchase and where appropriate licence terms and the products are intended to be available only to those persons residing in the country or countries specified in the terms and conditions.
Information you submit to us
- Personal information about you which you submit to us will be governed by the terms of our privacy statement.
- In relation to all other information you submit you hereby agree and warrant
- That such material or information is not confidential or proprietary and Towards Maturity Community Interest Company shall be free to use any such information in any manner for any purpose without charge or liability to you and you agree not to take any action against Towards Maturity Community Interest Company in relation to the use of such material or information.
- That you own or have unrestricted rights to the material or information submitted to Towards Maturity Community Interest Company and you shall indemnify and render Towards Maturity Community Interest Company harmless against any and all claims, suits proceedings, expenses, recoveries and damages including court costs and lawyers fees and expenses of any type whatsoever, brought against Towards Maturity Community Interest Company in connection with infringement of third party rights in respect of the material or information that you submitted.
- To take reasonable steps to ensure that the material or information is free from any known computer viruses, or other contaminates, including but not limited to any code or instructions that may be used to modify damage disable or compromise the security of this web site, or Towards Maturity Community Interest Company computer systems or networks.