A record number of organisations have contributed to the Toward Maturity Benchmark Study over the past 3 years - you can find out what people are saying about the process here.
What happens next?
- You will receive your personalised report in early August (valued at £300 but free thanks to our Ambassadors). Watch out for this as it is an invaluable resource to help you plan your strategy , it will highlight your strengths and provide you with insight on the areas for improvement
- In the meantime, here is a link to a free In Focus Report - 101 tips for success - with lessons learned from past benchmark particpants.
- The full benchmark report will be launched in November at an online webinar with our partners the Learning and Skills Group.
- In the meantime why not take another look at our report from last year - the final chapter takes a closer look at what sets the top performers apart. www.towardsmaturity.org/2012benchmark.
- We'd love to hear from you so do contact us if you have any feedback on the process or if you have any questions , also if you found the process useful - do let others know via twitter and other channels :
'I've just taken part in the @Towardsmaturity benchmark find out more at www.towardsmaturity.org/2013benchmark
A big thank you to our Ambassadors
This benchmarking process has been made freely available to you thanks to the support of our ambassadors who share our passion for ensuring that great independent research is freely available to all -we would like to encourage you to find out more about them!
Founding Ambassadors for the 2013 report:
- Global English
- Line Communications
- Success Factors
- The Charity Learning Consortium
- The Corporate Learning Consortium
- Upside Learning
- IMC (UK) Learning Ltd
- City & Guilds
- Raytheon Professional Services
Get involved in the conversation
Benchmarking is a dynamic process - it's not just about research but it is about action. If this is something you are interested in, then please join our LinkedIn group New Learning Benchmarks - This group is for people wanting to fast track the results of innovative workplace learning & development through benchmarking.
Finally please do get in touch if you have any questions or observations at email@example.com