A wealth of resources at your fingertips
Welcome to the section of our website that offers free downloadable reports providing a wealth of research data on the impact of learning innovation within the workplace.
Towards Maturity also provides sector Spotlights which are available in our online shop. These reports offer an invaluable focus on specific sectors, and enable organisations to compare their performance against the best of what is happening out there!
Free Industry Benchmark Reports
Over 1800 organisations have taken part in the Towards Maturity Benchmark Studies since 2003 and the results published in a series of benchmark reports which can be downloaded via the links below:
- Boosting Business Agility , 11 Overton, Dixon (published by Towards Maturity) – 600 participants
- Accelerating Performance , 10, Overton, Hills, Dixon (published by Towards Maturity)- 400 Participants
- Driving Business Benefits 09 Overton, Hills (published by Towards Maturity) - 300 Participants
- Towards Maturity - - 07 Overton, Hills, Dixon (published by e-skills UK) - 200 participants
Linking learning to business – 04 – Overton ( published by elearning age)
- e-learning in large organisations 05 – Hills (published by UfI)
Independent research can also be commissioned to dig deeper still, providing perspectives on different sectors, skills and technologies to inform strategy and influence change.
As a result of this commissioned work, the following complimentary benchmark studies are also available to download:
- Harnessing live online learning - effective use of virtual classroom and meeting technology in learning - Oct 11 Overton (supported by REDTRAY)
- Reinventing Leadership Development - How technology is being used to support leadership development - 11 Overton Dixon (supported by LM Matters)
- Driving results in the Automotive Sector - benchmark for the automotive sector 11 Overton,Dixon (supported by Toyota)
- Delivering Business results in the workplace – consolidation of evidence for tangible impact of learning technologies at work 2010 Overton (supported by Becta)
- The Towards Maturity Efficiency Indicator - a short survey to dig deep into important performance indicators that highlight how technologies can help L&D departments deliver business impact and improve efficiency - 09 Overton/Hills ( supported by Becta)
- The Towards Maturity Full benchmark for Third Sector Organisations looking at the use of learning technologies in charities and not for profit organisations. 09 Overton( supported by the Charity Learning Consortium).