Confidentiality – what happens to your data once you have completed a Towards Maturity Benchmark?
We appreciate that you are sharing confidential data about your organisation in order to benchmark your progress with others.
Towards Maturity operates a strict confidentiality policy to protect participants in our benchmark research:
- We do not share information your organisation’s benchmark data with any 3rd party (including our trusted partners).
- Outside of Towards Maturity, the only people who will see your personalised benchmark report will be you and those you chose to share that information with.
- We use your information to help build a picture of a wider industry benchmark but our policy is to ensure that your data cannot be traced back to any individual or individual organisation. The only exception to this is where you have explicitly given us permission to use a quote that you have provided within one of our reports.
- Our research readers like to know about the organisations who have participated in a report but we only list the names of organisations who have explicitly given us permission to name them. The participant list is included in the appendix so that data in the report cannot be traced back to individual participants.
- We are regularly asked to analyse our industry benchmark data in fresh ways (for example in a sector report) – in this instance we do not publish reports with fewer than 10 participants so that contributions remain anonymous and cannot be traced back to individual organisations.
- We do not share your email address with any other organisation for marketing purposes unless specified. for example if you download a report from our site that is specifically sponsored by one of our partners we will share your email address and name with the partner, in that instance we will clearly inform you at the point of download that your email address only will be shared with the sponsor supporting the report.
If you have any questions about our confidentiality policy, please contact us at email@example.com